Ignazio Argiolas, instructor and coach of the FIGC (Federazione Italiana Gioco Calcio, or Italian Federation of Soccer Game), proposes an initiative for the creation of a Football Academy for the youth, Calcio.Lab. Our project in the juvenile area is to monitor, develop and promote excellence in the world of football through the training of the gesture group dynamics, in respect of sporting ethics (compliance with rules and roles). Each country, state, civil or cultural Association can promote this initiative, which is part of the international network of exchanges based on the sport of football (soccer).
Academy Football club Calcio.Lab
Process of construction of the project
The start up of a Football Association Youth Academy "Calcio.Lab" is to be welcomed in all its components: sporting, social and cultural rights. The College Football Association to be born as a reference point for the resolution of problems related to the world of young people, or adults who want to enjoy the sport. To achieve these results, you need to create a structure that is able to study and develop all the issues that are part of the sporting world from the children, who then become teenagers and adults tomorrow. At least four interactions of this Academy Football Association:
- Basic physical education for young people;
- synergies between:
- sports clubs,
- health education, food education;
- study center:
- production of teaching materials,
- point of reference for all sports teams and schools of the territory;
- training coaches.
The chapter "physical education of youth" is in line with the educational discourse in primary schools. Growth and prospects are proportional to the objectives of the project. The chapter on "health education, food education of the young" to develop a health promotion in countries where the project develops, is in tune with the government guidelines for most food problems. The need for a Study Centre active is necessary to create a link, even with the presence of an external technical expert, amongst the national sports clubs, school and family. With the chapter "training", you have the ability to train coaches with technical guidance and methodological cutting edge locally throughout the country.
The benefits are for everyone:
- the project will become an example and a showcase for all athletes and for those football in particular,
- families, young adults and athletes have a valid point of reference;
- coaches will have a training uniform throughout;
- the organization of courses for coaches will have as reference point, the seat of the Centro Studi;
- sports clubs in the country that hosts the project will also have a collaboration with clubs in other countries and do a twinning;
- major sports events in the territory with a benefit and economic contribution;
- government circles have the advantage of enhancing the contents of a sports policy and social empowerment both strong and competitive
For the planning and execution of the movement, the first thing to note is the use of all functions, including perception, in which the child has the opportunity to make the drive to which you possess. To be sure you get the appropriate results to the efforts to propose measures aimed targets, the project proposes a schedule of balance activity to follow. This table defines the indexes do not neglect to work with seriousness and results fit with the technical guidance of the Football Association Youth Academy Calcio.Lab through physical activity:
- a first analysis with data collection (school environment, family, group, class and individual);
- choice of the aims of the educational mobility;
- general objectives in the long term
- specific objectives in the short and medium term;
- choice of methods to be used in the educational process;
- choice of resources needed to carry out educational activities;
- final evaluation.
Order to allow for adequate Motor Activity of the proposed project is able to guarantee the principles of training: continuous, gradual and progressive, programming, specificity, multilateralism, frequency, stability and adaptability.
A skilled Team
We need a team of highly skilled: technicians with technical-sports, Sports Science and Education Sciences, guaranteeing each team a chance to do physical activity at least three times a week;
- Ignazio Argiolas, Teacher at School Coaches FIGC
- Graduates / and in physical education and / or graduates (preferably ISEF) to locate in the area;
- Graduates / and in Education and / or similar studies.
All operators will be trained in the area.
Educational and Motor activity interventions
In accordance with the principles of training and auxology about the biological stage of every child growth, educational interventions in Motor activity must involve homogeneous groups by age: the incentives and training goals must be brought in accordance with the "sensitive periods". Proposals game will be presented in the form of exercises "multifunctional". Required applications in the field of youth, as the number of educational interventions in Motor activity in weekly microcycle does not allow to stimulate separately skills and abilities, negating the principle of frequency. Scanning of working days has at least three educational interventions in Motor activity weekly for each group, separated by at least one day of rest. Each educational intervention motor is divided into three stages:
- the first goal with commissioning organic action and joint learning capacity-coordinative sense, with the game, always checking the successful acquisition of sensory-perceptual skills;
- the second, as well as improve coordination skills, with purpose to contribute more, always-game through the examples offered, improving muscle strength (speed strength);
- the third moment is dedicated to the game-sport comparison, with the ball; additional games-playing, or alternatively to them: games with various brackets.
Motor activities will tested incoming and outgoing.
It 's the approach adopted in the software. It can be used in any type of social action. The project Calcio.Lab comes with its own "character" that is presented to those who support and participate in the project. We could also define this character as the "method" of the project, its genetics driving. To make a metaphor for mold naturalistic say that the project is like a seed that has its own DNA that allows it to take root in the right soil and evolve. Must also possess a minimum of resources but enough to put the first rootlets and the first leaves. In operational terms, these resources are basic minimum persons acting in a professional manner by collecting other people and resources. This "collection" is through participatory methods such as focus groups where, unlike individual entries obtained via interview, every aspect is related immediately to the other elements with which he must work in the thematic working groups which will then make up.
The various working groups set up by the Focus Group are aimed at building a local prototype of social intervention and experimental autofinanziantesi [in a reasonable time]. Each prototype will be properly inserted in its environment through a process of "localization". The groups did not aim to propose general solutions, but to build a platform of options and cultural construction of prototypes customizable. In short, a platform of integrated models of intervention for the young sportmen based on prototypes decentralized, self-sufficient, customizable, flexible, experimentally tested, able to grow and develop in "their" territory. For this reason it is important that the experience of building and assistance on the prototypes are open and shared as in the Open Source model.
The project wiki platform
The characteristics, specific, environmental, state of the art of prototypes will be posted and maintained on the web on a wiki platform (ie exactly like wikipedia). The wiki platform is shared for changes, adjustments, information, threads, synchronization of prototypes such as Open Source Software. This facilitates extensive knowledge of the project and the participation of new members. Being localized projects the wiki platform does not replace face to face meetings as itavoli of planning, focus groups, interviews patterns, work sessions, the organization of social activities concrete. Its secretariat and coordination are then simplified and centralized by people who edit the wiki platform for the project. The coordinator of the project is the editor of the wiki. The editor provides coordination and consultation 24/7 and the matters involved both potential "developers." Since the "clients" of the project [the elderly] are his "developers" such transparency is another major cause of participation and involvement.
As in software projects, and now hardware, methodologies adopt distinct from those sequential ['cascade']. The various phases of the project intersect according to the needs Contextual, as always happens in real cases. It 'requires a strong participation of' customers' upfront constant feedback and fine-grained. The main steps that intertwine are:
- prototype design
- testing and experimentation
- development and integration between modules and with other projects
- customization, maintenance, localization
It 'important to discuss and decide on the life cycle of the service-project. In other words, should be guaranteed since the design of the prototype development and maintenance of the project covering the entire life cycle of the same. Learn more and find lists of websites and see plenty of references on wikipedia Agile Methodologies
Relations with Institutions
Institutions is offered in the first place the transparency of the project and its state of the art. The possibility of intervening in the project at any time through the editor of the wiki. Taking final vision of abstract suggestions but working prototypes.
As in the open-source projects builds a "community" of users and developers where the distinctions between the various competencies, roles, skills, goals are synergistic integration without avoiding conflicts and discussions.
Email address and Soccer studies by Ignazio Argiolas can be found here: